Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mixed Tape

My car has no cd player, as a result I end up listening to a lot of radio. However, the radio was really annoying me today. I have a few cassettes to use for these instances. I've listened to The Clash tape quite a bit lately, so I was ready for a change. I looked at my tapes and found this:
Mixed Tape, originally uploaded by firemaplegirl.

Yeah, that's a mixed tape circa 1994. It's complete with the clicks between tracks where the tape was paused and restarted. I'm not quite sure what my teenage brain was thinking when I put it together. Artists on it include: Aerosmith, Tori Amos, Stone Temple Pilots, Bon Jovi, Gin Blossoms, Jewel, Boyz II Men, Garth Brooks, Joan Osborne, All 4 One, and Selena. That's a pretty eclectic group, and the tracks don't seem to be in any particular order. The really interesting part: I owned all of those albums at that point on time!

No comments:

 
All Content Copyright 2008 Kristin Ragsdale Design by andrewstrojny; Modified for this site by Kristin M. Ragsdale